1991 GMC Suburban 1500... Plow Truck..
- Publish Date: 02-06-2019 17:37:24 |
- Contact: Steve (see all posting) |
- Location: Jersey City 07419 |
- Place: Hardyston |
- 72 times displayed |
1991 GMC Suburban 4X4 Plow Truck.... Fix or Parts... 350 Cubic Inch Small Block.. Auto Trans.. Posi Rear.. Great site Plow Truck... Great source of Square Body Parts also.... This old Girl is a Beast... Nothing stops it.. This truck has been used as a Plow Truck the last 3 or 4 years... Before that, it was always stored indoors... The frame (truck chassis) is solid with no issues... There is rust, mostly in the back quarter panels, and rear lower door frames and lower door cill as it had a rear salt spreader on it, that I will be removing... I bought another truck for plowing... It has a Meyers E47.. 7.5 Foot Steel Plow (with NO rust) with a Reinforced plow frame (plow frame will fit multiple plow spaced Blades) with Plow Lights with Blinkers.. It has a brand New Meyers E47 Electric Pump Motor intalled New this year and has not been used.... Have never ever had an issue with the plow... The blade is in great condition , Recent Cutting Edge.. with Zero rust it was sanded and painted yearly... The truck runs excellent and never fails to start right up.... It needs an exhaust system.. one of the brake lines let go (rusted out) last snow fall and I lost the title for it about 5 or 6 years ago.... I am asking $1,500.00 as I figure the Plow Setup with the Blade is worth that... It has 4 Nice Factory GM Aluminum 6 Hole Wheels with a matched set of really nice Radial Tires... The engine, trans and rears are perfect... Lost the cover on the right side front locking hub last time out, so it's safe to say it would need another set of front hubs unless you can get your hand on one only.. It has electric power mirrors that work great.. Factory GM Stereo .. and Power Windows and Door Locks.. Tilt Wheel It also has Nice cloth Factory Red bucket seats with console and matching folding rear seats... Barn doors look good as do the 4 side doors... Right front door has a small dent on it... Once the plow frame is removed the truck is still worth a few hundred in scrape.... Bring your trailer or flatbed and come and get it.... I have tried to describe the truck as it is.... No surprises! It's sold as is where is... NO Warranties!
Again.... The Bad....
1. The truck is being sold with NO title.. lost it 5 years ago.. You would have to get one through a title Co..
2. Truck needs exhaust system
3. It has a rusted brake line that needs replacing
4. It needs a right front free wheeling hub cover (warn hubs
5. Headliner is sagging.. Dash cover is cracked..
6. Could use a new battery (from sitting)
1. (4) Excellent Radial tires on Aluminum Wheels (matched set of tires)
2. Meyers E47 Electric Hyd. Plow, with heavy duty frame.. Rust free 7.5 foot plow blade.. New this year Electric
3. Good Solid Frame (chassis) ... Good Motor.. Trans & Driveline
4. Nice cloth interior no rips or tears..
5. (4) doors front fenders.. Rear Barn doors (with electric defrosters that work) are all good.. Power windows, door locks and mirrors...
If for anything... This truck is an excellent source of square body Suburban parts... The Plow, plow frame and plow blade or worth the asking price of the truck alone.... Thanks for looking..