1. How do I post an Ad?
Post Ads on deal Classified Ads is completely free. You can post a free ad at anytime by simply clicking the 'Post a Free Ad' link at the top of any page. This will guide you through our simple posting process.
2. How do I edit or delete an Ad?
Please refer to your confirmation email for instructions on editing and deactivating ads. You can also register a free account with us and manage all your ads in one place.
3. Do I need an account?
No. You do not need an account to post ads, browse ads, or respond to ads.
4. How do I respond to an ad?
To respond to an ad, simply fill in the contact form below the ad and click the "contact" button. Our system will forward your message to the ad owner.
5. How do I find my ad?
You can easily find your ad using the search function on the site. Simply enter your ad title or brief description in the search box on the home page, and hit Enter on your computer.
6. Why are my pictures not showing up?
Please make sure that your pictures are in the right format (gif, jepg, jpg, png) and are less than 2MB each.
7. How do I report an ad?
Please use the "Report bad use or Spam" link under each ad to report it.
8. Is this the same as Craig's List or Ebay Classifieds?
deal Classified Ads is not affiliated with Craig's List or Ebay Classifieds. We do offer a similar free service where you can post ads, browse ads, and respond to ads.
9. Safety Tips
- Limit personal information. Don't disclose any personally identifiable information, like where you work, until you feel comfortable with the other person. Avoid inviting someone to your home.
- Avoid doing business with people who are not local. Meet in a public place, and avoid being alone.
- Do not accept personal checks, cashier's checks, money wires, Western Union, Moneygram or PayPal. Do not give out any personally identifiable information such as social secruity number, bank numbers, or credit card numbers. Also ask for payment in full.
- Do not purchase expensive items sight-unseen, or rent housing without seeing the interior.
- Avoid deals that are too good to be true. And report them to us using the "Report bad use or Spam" link.
- Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services.
- Do not submit to creidt checks or background checks for a job or for housing until you have met the interviewer or landlord/agent in person.
Please understand that deal Classified Ads is a freely available service to help buyers and sellers (and etc.) find one another. deal Classified Ads is not involved in any transactions and can not police the actions of our many users. Please use caution to avoid scams and fraud.
Join our Q&A community to find out what other users are asking.