- Publish Date: 01-10-2018 11:58:53 |
- Contact: Felix (see all posting) |
- Location: Miami |
- 154 times displayed |
A Professional Engineer working with several disciplines (structural, plumbing, HVAC) is Seeking a Drafter, Designer, Junior Engineer, or Student that wants to take on some side work and earn extra money. The candidate woul possess the following skills:
- A willingness to learn and excel at new skills, understanding that will increase your value as a professional!
- Active proficiency in AutoCAD is a must (use of XREF’s, layer management) with basic knowledge of plumbing, HVAC, structural & architectural;
- Experience in drafting isometric and flat drawings (plumbing) would be desired; HVAC, Structural & Architectural drafting experienced are also desired, so long as the candidate is interested in learning other trades;
- The Junior Engineer or Student would have the opportunity to gain experience with licensed Professional Engineer.
This could turn into a full-time position for the right team member. The candidate’s responsibilities will grow with time. For more information, please send an email and sample of recent work completed to firstname.lastname@example.org