- Publish Date: 02-09-2018 16:17:49 |
- Contact: Kerri Waller |
- Location: Houston 77327 |
- Place: Dettling & Son LLC Cleveland TX |
- 187 times displayed |
As a Secretary at Dettling & Son LLC you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and supervisors by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the weekly payroll and financial reports.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees and customers
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- some knowledge of workers' comp, osha, completing accident reports
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in Quicksbooks, MS Office
- Construction background a PLUS but not requirement
Job Type: Part-time