Are you looking to work with people and make a difference in their lives? If so, Life Visions may have a position where you would have the opportunity to assist in developing enriching opportunities for children and adults with disabilities through social, daily living and vocational activities. We currently have a variety of available hours that include days, evenings and weekends.
Life Visions strives to tailor our services to meet the unique needs of the people we support.
Job Requirements include;
1. Positive attitude
2. Driver's license and a reliable vehicle covered by automobile insurance.
3. Follow daily schedules while implementing individuals' goals and reporting on their successes and difficulties throughout the day.
4. Clean criminal , driving and Bureau of Elderly and Adults records
5. Ability to stand, sit for 2 hours straight, bend and lift up to 50 pounds.
6. Sense of humor, creativity, and self direction
Starting pay is $11.25/hour with full time benefits that include;
1. Paid time off
2. Paid holidays
3. Medical and Dental insurance
4. Travel stipend