Construction Field Supervisor
- Publish Date: 02-03-2018 14:29:51 |
- Contact: Luis Perez |
- Location: Miami 33132 |
- Place: Miami |
- 193 times displayed |
Looking for a Construction Field Supervisor capable of
organizing a crew of 6 workers working on a new construction high rise
condominium Building in Miami.
Scope of Work: installing
all interior doors and base boards on all units and installation of Hollow
Metal Doors in building core and parking garage.
- Supervising doors and base boards installation.
- Attend Daily subcontractors field coordination meetings
with GC Superintendents.
- keep detail log of all doors installed and pending
- Coordinate all material deliveries with suppliers and
- Coordinate buck hoist reservations for deliveries with
- fluently speak English and Spanish is a plus.
- 5 years in the field construction experience.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work professionally and Diplomatically with
individuals at all levels.
- criminal background check.
Please email me a copy of your resume for consideration