Security Officers Needed in Beaumont TX
- Publish Date: 11-04-2017 16:59:02 |
- Contact: Cathy Hamuud |
- Location: Beaumont 77701 |
- 57 times displayed |
Please feel free to come by any location for employment opportunities Monday - Thursday 9am to 3pm and Fridays 9am to noon.
Apply online at: http://ussa289.applicantstack.com/x/openings then come by the office at:
4345 Phelan Boulevard, Suite 102, Beaumont, TX 77705. Tel: 409-842-4295 for an interview.
Under direct supervision, the unarmed Security Officer is responsible for patrolling assigned area to ensure protection of clients, visitors, property and equipment. The Security Guard controls and monitors access in and out of assigned site and monitors burglar and fire alarm systems as required. We have entry level position to more seasoned positions. Returning Military personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply, as one of the largest security companies in America, we consider it our duty and our privilege to help provide rewarding careers for veterans in security service — where military service is an asset and advantage.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Patrols assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Able to effectively communicate with others both orally and in writing.
- Physically fit, capable of walking extended periods of time and climb stairs.
- Capacity to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Capable of reacting appropriately in emergency situations.
- Skilled in CPR and first aid is a plus.
- Computer skills is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 year of experience in Security, Law Enforcement, Military, or combination thereof.
- Valid Drivers License
· A State Security License is required to work for us. If you do not have one, we can put you in touch with a local school to obtain this license.
- Be at least 18 years of age (21 for some positions)
- A US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass a MVR, background check and drug screen
Our benefits packages are structured with the flexibility to fit every client need and every security services budget. Security officer benefits include the following:
· Medical insurance options are available
· Holiday pay
· Vacation pay
· 401k retirement savings plan
· Tax-free flexible spending plans
· Pay-positive pay cards/Direct Deposit
· Paid training
Click Apply now to submit your resume for consideration.
U.S. Security Associates (USA) is one of America's largest security companies, delivering uniformed security services, consulting and investigations and specialized security solutions throughout the United States and around the world. U.S. Security Associates (USA) provides security services for thousands of clients, ranging from Fortune 500 firms to healthcare organizations, schools and universities, government agencies, and a variety of commercial and residential properties. We operate 160 branch offices and have experience and on-the-ground resources in 120 countries. USA employs 46,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, fr