Security Officer Needed in Baytown TX
- Publish Date: 11-04-2017 17:17:43 |
- Contact: Cathy Hamuud |
- Location: Houston 77060 |
- 161 times displayed |
You can apply online at: http://ussa292.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Please feel free to come by any location for employment opportunities:
Option 1: 11811 North Freeway, suite 810, Houston, TX 77064. 281.872.1370. (Interviews at the North Office are held Monday - Wednesday 9am to 3pm and Fridays 9am to noon)
Pay is $10.50 . Must have computer skills. Must be able to work in a fast, paced environment.
LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY IN North Houston (Greenspoint) (FT AND PT)! APPLY TODAY.
Under direct supervision, the unarmed Security Officer is responsible for patrolling assigned area to ensure protection of clients, visitors, property and equipment. The Security Guard controls and monitors access in and out of assigned site and monitors burglar and fire alarm systems as required. We have entry level position to more seasoned positions. Returning Military personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply, as one of the largest security companies in America, we consider it our duty and our privilege to help provide rewarding careers for veterans in security service — where military service is an asset and advantage.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Patrols assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Able to effectively communicate with others both orally and in writing.
- Physically fit, capable of walking extended periods of time and climb stairs.
- Capacity to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Capable of reacting appropriately in emergency situations.
- Skilled in CPR and first aid is a plus.
- Customer Service Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License with no restriction B·
- A State Security License is required to work for us. If you do not have one, we will assist you in getting one.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass an MVR, background check and drug screen
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts on day shift (must be available from 4am to 8pm) or on night shifts (must be available from 4pm to 8am)
- Must be able to stand for 12 hours in all weather conditions
Security officer benefits include the following:
· Medical insurance options are available
· Holiday pay
· Vacation pay
· 401k retirement savings plan
· Tax-free flexible spending plans
· Pay-positive pay cards/Direct Deposit
U.S. Security Associates (USA) is one of America's largest security companies, delivering uniformed security services, consulting and investigations and specialized security solutions throughout the United States and around the world. U.S. Security Associates (USA) provides security services for thousands of clients, ranging from Fortune 500 firms to healthcare organizations, schools and universities, government agencies, and a variety of commercial and residential properties. We operate 160 branch offices and have experience and on-the-ground resources in 120 countries. USA employs 46,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
Apply online at: http://ussa292.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Then come visit either location for employment opportunities:
Option 1: 11811 North Freeway, suite 810, Houston, TX 77060. 281.872.1370
Option 2: 12605 East Freeway, suite 500, Houston, TX 77015. 832.783.9089
Both offices interview Monday - Wednesday from 9am to 3pm