Sales/ Marketing Executive
- Publish Date: 03-16-2020 17:22:50 |
- Contact: Sharon Sharpe |
- Location: Yonkers 10580 |
- Place: She's SINGLE Magazine |
- 22 times displayed |
Key Job Requirements:
A rapidly growing magazine publication company requires the services of seasoned and experienced sales executives for She’s SINGLE Magazine in the Westchester, NY region.
The ideal candidate will provide their resume and written cover letter and has a proven track record in online advertising sales. Our publication requires selling ads via email to business owners, authors and companies that align with our mission.
The ideal candidate has proven end sales skills prospecting, target management and market awareness.
The ideal candidate is capable of identifying target markets with commercial negotiation skills.
The ideal candidate is organized, driven, proactive and self-motivated.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience in sales and marketing at an advertising agency or online media company.
Good communication skills
Candidates must be located in the Westchester, NY region
Able to meet and/or exceed monthly sales quota.
Commission only sales package
Gifts and perks from the company
Travel reimbursement for client meet ups
Visit us online: www.shessinglemag.com to learn more about our start up
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Types: Internship, Commission
Salary: $24,000.00 /year (commission ONLY)
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Rye, NY 10580 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Are you aware that compensation is commission only?
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift