Field Services/Desktop Support Technician - $20
- Publish Date: 03-20-2017 10:09:59 |
- Contact: Paula Smith |
- Location: Joliet 60448 |
- Place: Wynndalco Enterprises |
- 561 times displayed |
Customer is located in Peotone. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability to be an Field Services Technician:
- Two years PC support, diagnostic/troubleshooting and repair experience in large SLA-based setting. Technical Expertise – applies and improves extensive or in-depth specialized knowledge, skills and judgment to accomplish a result or to accomplish one’s job effectively. Understands technical aspects of one’s job and continuously builds knowledge. Applies technical/procedural knowledge to correctly address a situation in a timely manner.
- Solid working knowledge of pc operations including hardware, operating systems, network printing support and network settings.
- Troubleshoot the system problem and complete repair in a timely and efficient manner, insuring minimal recurrence of problem (rework).
- Provide prompt initial response to all assigned service requests/incidents and managing customer expectations.
- Escalate the service request/incident to the appropriate IT support for resolution if problem cannot be handled within provided time constraints.
- Communication (oral and written) expresses thoughts clearly, both verbally and in writing. Listens and understands the views of others. Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally in individual or group situations. Appropriately document all required information into the call tracking system.
- Outstanding customer service, makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s attention. Develops and sustains productive customer relationships. Readily readjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing customer needs.
- Produces results or provides service that meets or exceeds client’s standards. Shows concern for quality, accuracy and completeness of work activities.
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to travel in the region to support client sites.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- Provide adequate notice for planned absences.