Driver / caregiver Full time position A Group Home in Lehigh Acres – Lehigh Acres, FL
- Publish Date: 08-02-2017 10:13:52 |
- Contact: Group home in Lehigh Acres (see all posting) |
- Location: Florida 33974 |
- 479 times displayed |
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE DRIVING A 9-SEATER BUS WITH WHEELCHAIR LIFT, CDL'S NOT REQUIRED.
Applicants must be able to read, speak and write English. Flexibility is also important. Driver / caregiver must also have a clean driving record as he/she will need to transport residents to community outings and Doctor's appointments. Must also be able to perform ADLs
1. Must be able to work with the elderly and disabled and have a passion for caring for this population.
2. Transport residents and staff safely to various community outings.
3. Assist with direct patient care, including bathing, feeding, dressing/undressing, toileting / diapering, lifting, positioning, transferring, medication administration.
4. Work effectively as a team member with other staff.
5. Maintain professional communication with residents, visitors, and staff.
6. Flexibility with schedule to include weekends and holidays
1. Current First Aid
2. Current CPR
3. Current HIV / Infection Control
4. Current HIPAA Certificate
5. Local background check
6. FBI / FDLE Background Screenings
7. Clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time